Wednesday 13 January 2016

MPM2D - Day 78

Today my students worked on what they needed to work on to prepare for tomorrow's summative. For some that meant creating more good questions and answering them, for others it meant going over homework sets with which they had struggled. I gave one-on-one help, as needed. 

I don't know if it's just me, but I find it difficult at the end of the semester to give appropriate wait time when giving individual help. I will ask a question and want to jump in with the answer or will want to just tell them how to start a question rather than asking a question to get them to think about what they should be doing. I have to remember to keep myself in check and not rush through - even though the semester is almost over, my students are still learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment